Man Utd vs Leicester City
Old Trafford ♦
Fri Aug 10 2018 ♦ 7.45pm
First Home Game of the Season
Rate (adult/child): €199/€169
- All luxury coach travel & transfers
- Air Conditioning
- Return ferry via Holyhead with Irish Ferries
- Reserved match ticket
- 1 Nights accommodation at the Campanile Hotel Manchester (or similar)
- Campanile Hotel Manchester is just a 15 minute walk from Deansgate Railway Station. The hotel features a modern restaurant and bar. Old Trafford football ground is just 2 miles away and Manchester centre is a 15-minute walk.
- All rooms at Campanile Hotel Manchester each have free Wi-Fi, a work desk and a TV with on-demand movies. Rooms also feature a private bathroom and tea/coffee facilities.
- Full English Breakfast each morning
- Please note that a triple room consists of one double bed and one single bed only
|Friday, August 10th 2018|
|03.30hrs||Depart Cork City from Patrick’s Quay|
|07.00hrs||Arrive in Dublin Port. Dublin passengers meet coach at the front of the Irish Ferries Terminal Building, Dublin Port (North Wall)|
|08.05hrs||Depart for Holyhead on Irish Ferries ‘Ulysses’ |
| ||On board the “Ulysses” you will find many bars, restaurants and facilities. |
|11.35hrs||Arrive in Holyhead and transfer to Manchester|
|14.00hrs ||Arrive at your hotel and check in. |
| ||Free afternoon in Manchester|
|17.30hrs||Tickets allocated before departure.|
|18.00hrs||Depart for Old Trafford|
|18.30hrs||Arrive at Old Trafford. Here you will have time to savour the pre-match atmosphere as you prepare for the clash of Man Utd and Leicester City|
|20.00hrs||Kick off between Man Utd vs Leicester City|
|After the full time whistle, meet the coach for optional transfer to the hotel via the city centre. |
|Saturday, August 11th 2018|
|Breakfast is served between 06.30- 09.30 |
|10.00hrs||Meet coach and transfer back to Holyhead|
|12.00hrs||Arrive in Holyhead|
|14.10hrs||Depart on ferry to Dublin Port with Irish Ferries. |
| ||On board the Irish Ferries ‘Ulysses’ you will find many bars, restaurants and facilities. |
|17.25hrs||Arrive in Dublin Port|
|21.00hrs||Arrive in Cork |
|Terms & Conditions apply. Barrys Travel and associated companies are not responsible for late or cancelled ferries. All services are subject to change. |
We Specialize in Sports Tours
Let Barrys Travel take the hassle out of your trip - we organize all your tour needs! Our football packages include travel, hotel accommodation and those all important tickets for Manchester United and Liverpool home matches.
With Barrys Travel, you will always be close to the action.
Read more ...
Licensed Tour Operator